photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wrapped Up: Valentine's Day with a Twist

The beauty of Blueprint Modern's "Wrapped Up" series is that February essentially offers a built-in theme. And while I tend to be of the camp that believes Valentine's Day is somewhat of a manufactured celebration, I can certainly see the value in letting someone important to you know you love them, no matter what day it is. So using St. Valentine as inspiration, I started thinking of tokens of appreciation that could be given any day of the year for whatever reason, or for no reason at all. ladolcevitavalentinesdayblueprintmodern

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable gift ideas! I'd love that heart necklace and even plants that I can watch grow. I think that will be something unique to give to my loved ones. ♥

CA
www.chymereanais.blogspot.com
www.maybeimvegan.blogspot.com

Triple Crème Decadence said...

I love the idea of giving succulents instead of flowers. They're adorable and last longer than roses!

peggybraswell said...

love those concrete hearts + what a great idea to give succulents! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Shopping's My Cardio said...

Darn you, that BaubleBar bracelet is adorable! :) xox