photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Victoria Beckham Fall 2010

victoria7

{Gorgeous! I love the look on the left.}

I love Victoria Beckham. Not only does she have a fierce sense of style, she is a doting wife and mother, actually has an extremely charming personality, and is a very talented celebrity fashion designer unlike the hordes of celebs who are always coming out with their own lines. I like that Victoria’s aesthetic is very much a part of every garment she designs. You can absolutely picture her wearing each piece. In essence, it is her style.

Victoria’s Fall 2010 collection is similar to her previous collections in that it features chic, tailored looks in bold, solid colors. As always, there are so many elegant, wearable pieces. I would wear every outfit in this post, though I may need some good shapewear for a few like the red one pictured above on the right. Not a very forgiving look, even on a 110 pound model! Shapewear jokes aside, I love that Beckham always brings a sense of glamour to the way that she dresses. Every outfit is well thought out, perfectly accessorized, and painfully chic.

victoria6

{I adore both of these nude looks and love that she did a tone on tone look with the shoes throughout the show.}victoria5 {Beautiful Shades of Blue}

victoria4 {Beckham has created a fabulous array of little black dresses. Pick your poison!}

victoria3

victoria2

victoria

Which look is your favorite?

25 comments:

Sarah M said...

I love them all -- but especially the off the shoulder looks! Gorgeous!

Marija said...

Picking a favorite is near impossible! If I had the luxury of choosing one to wear, it would easily be the long blue. They really are all stunning. And I LOVE that she is matching the shoe to the turq dress and the red dresses. Marija

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh yea. she is my FAVORITE!!!!
i love the one shoulder dresses...
those are so hottt right now...

great post.
so excited to see her new collection.

xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

oh my!!! love those pencil skirts. fantastic.

Melissa said...

I am so with you. I LOVE her. And you are right that you can totally envision her wearing each of those pieces. I will say though that as I was watching her on American Idol I was a little bit let down because I thought she had more attitude than she showed on that show. She was just so nice which is wonderful but I had hoped that she would have some edge.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I am shocked to say that she is really talented in this biz! I love all of this line! The fit and construction is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful looks. I love the off the shoulder dresses. Now all I need is to be that impossibly thin!!

vicki archer said...

The red and the black, especially the first black on the right hand side....that dress is fabulous. xv

Lilacandgrey said...

I truly adore her designs!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Wowza.. those are some fabulous pieces! Umm my favorite you ask....freakin all of them!

Elaine said...

she hit the nail on the head with all of these. i need.

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

She definitely has style, no disputing that! If I had to choose it would be the short black or the short blue. Love the necklines!

Ashley said...

I heart these. I am a sucker for clean, crisp looks.

Averill said...

I really like Victoria's taste has evolved into something really special over the past few years -- it's become very "old school" and glamorous, but still sexy, architectural and very modern. I'm loving the lengths on all these skirts, too; I think a straight skirt ending just below the knee is enormously flattering on most women.

Candace said...

The clothes are gorgeous but the model needs a sandwich! Victoria totally contradicted herself on the view this morning. She was saying how she wanted models that weren't too skinny. Id say that girl is too skinny!

Jennifer H. said...

i'll take one of each of the little black dresses!!! i'm already planning where to wear them... :)

LindsB said...

I saw her pick for Oscar dress and I dont know how I feel about it yet- I bet it will look smashing on her but I'm still on the fence.

JessTiede said...

I love the flowing blue one on the right! However, I wish the girls were more "true to size"!

Charlotta Ward said...

I would pick the blue floor lenght dress. Such a nice cut and the draping is lovely.
The little black 50s numbers are very A Hepburn - tres chic.

xCharlotta

That Girl in Pearls said...

Amazing. That woman is incredible!! Is there anything she can't do?? Totally feeling that second nude dress. I mean WOW. Thanks for sharing!!

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

I love her style, it is just so ladylike! I am not sure the pencil skirt styles would flatter my substancial behind, Im not like Jenny From The Block shamelessly tossing my ASSets in peoples faces, but that little black dress with the flouncy shirt and nipped waist is right up my alley!

Fashion Maven said...

I really like her designs - they remind me of Roland Mouret (sp?) designs, but with a little more edge to them... very nice.

I think they would look substantially better on women with curves - those models are really thin.

I too love the length on the skirts - just below the knee is perfect. That's my best skirt length.

That blue gown is a stunner - would love to own that.

melifaif said...

Her style is impeccable. I like her too...the dress = divine. But the models look painfull thin...I couldn't get past that to pick my favorite...I'll try again!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Oh yeah, LOVE her! I couldn't wait to see the new collection (and blog my favorites). Perfection!

Anonymous said...

Models are emaciated. Thought designer said on The View that the clothing was for "real women." These models are poor examples. Love the clothing though.