photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perfect Match: Ali Ro

runway room2ali ro2

 runway room

bookcases turquoise blackwhiteyellow

I love this easy-to-wear dress from Ali Ro’s Spring Collection. It’s the type of dress you could wear virtually anywhere: lunch with the girls, on a date, or while shopping and running errands on a Saturday. I would imagine that our model waltzed into this gorgeous, vintage book store while walking home from the flower market. Don’t you adore the turquoise accents, especially the beautiful bookcases? I love that everything is a little shop-worn, yet looks so lovely and chic. It’s very European, non? I’d say this room and outfit are a match made in heaven!

Image Credits: Ali Ro and Skona Hem

10 comments:

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Adore both images - ps i can't decide what i love more: that model's hair or the bouquet she's holding : )

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the turquoise bookshelves!

marisa said...

agreed -- i love both! great pairing!

San Diego Bed and Breakfast said...

Nice pics. Love the look. This is great blog. If you enjoy sartorialist you will enjoy this blog too.

http://internationalmode.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

So beautiful! She looks so carefree!

That Girl in Pearls said...

I couldn't agree more with this. I always try to think "Do I match my decor?" If someone were to look in a room, would it look like yours??

Perfect match :)

http://thatgirlinpearls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. So light and simple and a perfect fit for that room. Love both!

Averill said...

I'd love to see that dress with a gorgeous turquoise belt!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I typically am pretty traditional with bookshelves- I want them white! But, I love those shelves in turquoise....

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Great pairing - easy, free, yet very feminine and comfortable.