photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

emerson made

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! This year really has been wonderful and I have so many things to be thankful for: my dear husband whom I love with all of my heart, our sweet new puppy (and my first EVER), Tate, our family, great friends, our health, and this lovely little blog of mine that has brought so much richness to my life. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the people you love!

Image Credit: emersonmade

10 comments:

Visual Vamp said...

Paloma,
Alberto, Cholo and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful to have you for a blog friend.
xo xo

Karin van Dam said...

I wish you a very happy thanksgiving too. And thank you for sharing your inspirational blog!

Courtney said...

I love that tablescape-- so beautifully simple! I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

mrsplainjane said...

beautiful table!! Love it. Miss you and hope your Thanksgiving is FABULOUS. Talk soon! xoxo

Anonymous said...

hola Paloma!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. May this Holiday be to your hearts content.

My first time leaving a comment in your lovely blog, filled with so much delight and inspiration, it is one of my favorite reads, and for that I am thankful.

ox, Liz

Fri at WEDDING NOUVEAU said...

Same to you. It's always a treat seeing what new things you post.

Francine Gardner said...

Love this table and the floral displays.So modern, simple, crisp and uplifting.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

The Blushing Hostess said...

Same to you and I am thankful for all the inspiration you send my way!

Be well, Catherine

bukmacher said...

I wish you a very happy thanksgiving

Pia said...

simply and beatiful...
I love!