photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 9, 2009

Introducing Decorum Design Forum



For quite some time now, I have been hard at work on a new side project. After extensive research, I have started an online forum rooted in interior design. My forum, Decorum Design Forum was created as an extension of the stylish living blogging community with the idea that it would be an easier way to interact with multiple people at one time. Decorum is intended to be a place where people with similar interests can share ideas, give and receive advice, and discuss issues related to interior design and living the good life. I wanted to take what has been built in the blogosphere one step further by facilitating interaction between bloggers and readers. So often, blog posts garner many comments, but do not generate discussions between people who obviously have a lot in common. Think about this. Of all the times you have asked a question on a blog, how many times did it go unanswered? How many times did you forget to even go back and check if anyone responded? Decorum Design Forum is a centralized place to have ongoing discussions, share advice, and find inspiration

I have worked diligently to create a well-rounded forum, primarily centered on design, but also featuring lifestyle topics such as celebrities, food, travel, and entertainment. Membership is absolutely free! We will also be doing monthly giveaways for new members! This month, I will be drawing a name from the first 100 registered members with 10 or more posts to win this gorgeous
Crystal Block Lamp by Thomas O'Brien for Circa Lighting, valued at $315. The deadline to be entered into the drawing is February 28th and the winner will be announced on March 1st!




I really hope you'll join as I think that this is a dynamic and unique concept that has a lot to offer everyone. And naturally, it promises to be a lot of fun! I really hope that through the active participation of people like yourselves, Decorum Design Forum will grow to be a thriving community. Please help me to spread the word about Decorum by including a quick post or this hyperlinked icon on your blog.

Click here to visit DecorumDesignForum.com




The code is also available in the Member Information section of the forum.



Thank you and I hope to see you on Decorum Design Forum!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how exciting

alice said...

Very cool idea! Heading over to check it out now!

Lauren said...

how exciting!!! off to go check it out!! :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Hi Paloma,

I was super excited to get your email this morning with the news.

I already went on and signed up as a member.

So exciting!

Congrats!

Bonnie- amour amour said...

Paloma, you are so inspiring! You are so dedicated to your passions and I hope your forum is a great success!

Sheri said...

Everyone should head over there! I am truly impressed with all your hard work, Paloma!

Anonymous said...

Nice! It's sort of the same concept of my website! It's so much fun!

cotedetexas said...

Wow Paloma, I am SO impressed with this!!!! What a great idea!
Good luck with it.

Joni

Anonymous said...

This is great. Domino had a similar forum on their web site which I have used several times. And since that will be closing soon, this will be great. You should post a commit before they kill the site all together, I bet all those persons would love to find a new place to go for ideas.

Unknown said...

Hi! What a very nice site. I learned a lot of new ideas in improving our site in commercial interior designer.
Gudluck to both of us!

Connie at Sogni e Sorrisi said...

What a great idea, I'm always looking for design ideas--and advice!!! I've signed up.