photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Circa Lighting in House Beautiful


Circa Lighting is featured as House Beautiful's favorite store in its February issue. I don't have a copy of the magazine yet and don't know if this was a regional or national thing, but I thought it was pretty neat. The article features an interview with Circa's owner, Gale Singer. Many of you are already familiar with Circa's timeless, classic designs by Eric Cohler, Thomas O'Brien, Barbara Barry, Alexa Hampton and other fantastic designers. Otherwise, you may have seen some of their lamps in my Bedroom Inspiration posts.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for today's post. Why you ask? Or maybe you didn't, but I am telling you anyway! I have been trying to find the perfect lighting for the entry to our bedroom (there is a small hallway with an art niche and one hohum light). Something that blends well with the style of the room and the ceiling fan that I spent over a year searching for.